My Blog List

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Here we go!

I imagine when I say "Here we go" I am saying it in a Mario voice, like on the nintendo game, anyone else? Ok maybe not, oh well. 

Anyway I see this blog as the start of a new beginning. You see, I am a self proclaimed foodie and this blog will be about my trials and tribulations in the kitchen. I hope to upload photos and be just like everyone else that writes about food, but maybe cooler. I want to share my passion with everyone and my food. I wasn't sure about this, but I keep reading visionsofsugarplum's. blog and I just had too, I couldn't stop myself.

I hope you get suckered into reading what I have to say, because mostly I think I'm entertaining. But for now, since I don't have a camera and I don't have my recipe book in front of me, there is not much to say. I imagine you can read about me in the "about me section" to tide you over until I have something important to say.

Anyways, thanks for stopping by, I'm sure you are thrilled already for my next post.

Peace or piece (because it's funny, like a piece of cake...)

No comments:

Post a Comment